23/09/09
For now may I just ask that your prayers be for my wisdom in discerning the time to study from the time to fellowship with others. As well may you pray that my heart be directed towards the ministry I am about to partake in with my new church(Cobble Hill), and that I may love the people and serve them in any way I can. I appreciate your concern and prayers for me and may God bless you through my stories for you that have not yet come to pass.
Yours,
Mark
Have fun! Was great to see you on your way over there. Let me know when I can come and visit, perhaps stay awhile, maybe the full year, who knows!! (Wouldn't that be annoying? hehe)
ReplyDeleteYay Mark! I will try to remember to read this blog...I'm horrible at actually remembering these things. Can't wait to hear of your adventures!
ReplyDeleteBrynn and Jordy
Hey Mark, glad to see that you arrived safe and sound. Please tell Haley to get on the net and send me an email so that I can email her!! May God surprise your socks off with His glory as you set out to do His will!
ReplyDeleteDenise and Lorne